DCP IT provides a wide range of Computer Technical support to all faculty, staff, and graduate assistants. Below are some of the computer service we provide.
[table id=20 /]
There are several reasons you might need to rebuild your computer. Listed below are some advantages to rebuilding your computer:
- Computer has been running very slow.
- Computer has been infected with a virus that can’t be removed.
- Software is not running correctly and reinstalling it does not work.
- Hard drive has become corrupt.
Understand before requesting a rebuild, this clears out any data.
- Be sure to have all data backed up onto your H or K drive or an external storage device.
- If your computer has been infected with a virus, data will have to be tested before being recovered.
- If your hard drive is corrupt, we will not be able to recover any data that isn’t on the H or K drive.